JEE 2020-2021 PREPARATION TIMETABLE:
There are numerous stepping stones which need to be effectively climbed by the JEE 2020 aspirants in order to land into the IITs, NITs & CFTIs.
Unplanned and uncoordinated rigorous studying and preparation barely helps the students with the scores they desire. This gives rise to the need of working on making an ideal timetable pertaining to preparation for the JEE exams.
A quintessential timetable helps students in optimally dividing the available time amongst different subjects and on topics as well. The hours of study become more productive while the body as well as mind gets proper rest and relief. The timetable approach allows the students to give all the subjects and topics their due and deserved time without making any compromises. All these aspects make the concept of preparing a timetable quite vital in order to ace the JEE Main & Advanced Exams.
ESSENTIALS OF A JEE TIME TABLE:
- COMPREHENSIVE- The time table prepared should suit your schedule and approach for preparation of the JEE exams. It should be unique for you pertaining to the time allotted to each subject and topic. Thus, the essence of making a timetable will be disrupted if the student replicates someone else’s timetable. Hence, it only makes sense if the timetable is prepared based on your needs, goals, approach & strategy.
- CLARITY OF APPROACH- There is a necessity to have an explicit approach towards studying and preparing for the JEE exams. The approach should be in relation to what you wish to do with your JEE Ranks later. It will highly depend on how much time you have set aside for the preparation. For those applicants who have started working towards JEE from Grade 10th or 11th, a slow approach can be adopted but for those having only a year or two at their hands, a fast but smart approach via timetable needs to be adopted.
- EMPHASIS ON SIGNIFICANT TOPICS- It should be made sure that the important topics and chapters are focused on. A thorough revision of these topics comes in handy during the strenuous JEE exam. Moreover, the previous exams’ questions should be paid special attention too while preparing a schedule. Practice of these questions not only aids you during the JEE Mains or Advanced Exams but also gives you an idea about how much preparation still needs to be done to tackle all the problems effectively during the exams.
- DEFINING OF GOALS- The final goal of preparation should be made clear before coming up with a timetable. Rather, the goal that the student aims to pursue forms the basis of the schedule. Goals cover various aspects. Those aiming to clear JEE Mains will possess different goals than those aiming to get through JEE Advanced. These goals affect the studying hours as well as the beginning point of the preparation.
- BREAK THE MONOTONY- It is utmost essential while preparing a timetable for the JEE preparation to assign time for different subjects. Switching between subjects is required to give yourself a breather. This escalates ones retaining power while increasing the scope to understand. This necessitates alternating between different topics of the three subjects and preparing a timetable which allows you to study all subjects through the proper division of time and without any monotony.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACETS TO A JEE SCHEDULE:
- RESTING BREAK- It is extremely important to ensure that your body and mind get the break they deserve after the long, tedious hours of study. Continuous exhaustion not only negatively impacts the retaining power but also takes a toll on health, which further degrades the preparation. Hence,a proper time for rest should surely make its way to your timetable.
- PHYSICAL WORKOUT- Exercising on a daily basis should also hold some significance in the timetable so as to ensure that the body remains fit and active while putting in tough efforts for preparation. A 30 minutes break for exercising can help you remain healthy while giving your mind some fresh air.
- ENTERTAINMENT- Occasional breaks to socialise, use gadgets and have free time can help a lot in productively preparing for the JEE exam. These breaks could last for 15-20 minutes each, thus, giving a relieving touch to the timetable.