Frequency Asked Questions (FAQ)
Reach Us 24x7: +91 - 8800 1234 92
The national level exam will be held on May 5, 2019. More than 13 lakh students are expected to appear for the entrance examination.
As per the press release published by NTA on August 21, NEET 2019 exam will be conducted in offline mode only
The duration of NEET 2019 will be 03 hours from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Remember that no entry will be allowed after 1.30 p.m.
As per the press conference on July 7, it was declared that NTA will organise NEET 2019 instead of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
No, NTA has specified in their a new website nta.nic.in. for NEET 2019. The official website declared the eligibility criteria for medical students will get all the details
Now the NEET exam will be conducted by NTA, there are no changes in the languages, exam pattern and syllabus. The exam pattern of NEET 2019 will be same as the previous year.
The following are the necessary conditions which must be fulfilled by students in order to appear for NEET 2019:
- STUDENTS must have attained the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2019 will be eligible to take NTA NEET 2019. Students born on or before December 31, 2002 are also considered eligible for the national examination.
- Participants must have completed their Class 12 or from a dignified central or state board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the core subjects.
- The qualifying marking scheme for general category applicants is 50%, while for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40%
- Only students who have Indian nationality, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and Foreign nationals can also apply for NEET UG.
As per the latest notification on attempts, there is no cap for number of attempts. Students can appear as many times as he/she wants to.
Yes, only participants who has secured the minimum NEET cut off 2019 will be eligible to participate for 15% AIQ seats. Also such participants can participate other quotas such as state quota seats, deemed and central universities, private colleges for management quota.
Yes, participants with a gap year between Class 11 and Class 12 will be eligible for NEET UG 2019 but it was not allowed in the initial neet year.
Only unreserved/general category participants who are 25 years or above as on the date of exam and reserved (SC/ST/OBC) students who are 30 years as on the date of exam can appear for the exam. General participants must be born on or before December 31, 2002 and reserved participants must will born on or before December 31, 2002.
As per the prescribed eligibility criteria, "The simple formula to verify your eligibility is by ensuring that you have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English (Core) consistently for two years and have secured the required category-wise percentage".
Participants who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private participants shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible." This matter of additional subject in Class 12 has been a subject matter of challenge before the Delhi High Court, High Court of Allahabad, Lucknow bench and Madhya Pradesh High Court. This article disqualifying Open School participants and students who have studied Biology/Biotechnology as an additional subject has been struck down.
.If a student has completed class 11 from CBSE or any other Board from KSA/abroad and class 12 from CBSE in India, will he/she be can appear in NEET (UG) - 2019? Yes, students educated from abroad and wants to take admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English up to Class 12 with 50% marks.
As per the guidelines prepared by the NTA NEET application form has been made available on November 1, 2018, in online mode only. Only the registered participants with all the necessary information will be eligible to take the entrance examination. The last date for NEET UG online registrations 2019 is December 7, 2018.
NTA has confirmed that the NEET UG application fee will remain the same. For general category, it will be Rs. 1400, while participants belonging to reserved category, they need to pay Rs. 750.
The application accepts the payment through debit cards issued by all recognised national and multinational banks as well as Rupay. The aspirants can also pay through Internet banking or UPI methods. Aspirants can otherwise visit the Common Service Centres and pay via E-wallets.
Students are advised to wait for 24 hours. Take the print out of the confirmation page in next 24 hours as there could be delay in updation of fees on NIC server from the gateway payment. This updation is done within 24 hours maximum. Thereafter if the confirmation page is still not displayed, pay the fees once again and take the printout of the confirmation page. The excess fee paid will be automatically refunded in the account from which application fee has been remitted. If the problem is still not resolved, contact the respective banks for further clarification.
It should be ensured that aspirants submits the application form within a maximum duration of 30 minutes. The session will expires after this time. First, the aspirants should save one part of the form and save it as draft. Save each part of the form similarly before beginning the new one. This way, none of the entered information will be lost even if the session expires. It must be ensured that participants keep all the required information ready before commencing with the form.
Once the confirmation page is generated, it means the fee payment has been successful. Later on, in the below portion of the confirmation page, details of the fee payment such as transaction ID are given which may be saved for future reference. No other receipt will be provided.
- Mother’s name in place of father’s name and vice-versa
- Wrong qualification code
- Wrong examination city
Participants will not be allowed to make any changes to the uploaded photograph. If the photo is otherwise correct, i.e. it matches size specifications and clearly shows the candidate's face, then it will be accepted by the NTA even without the name and date.
As per the NEET 2019 application guidelines, participants should keep the following details in mind with regard to photo and signature:
- File size can be between 10 KB and 100 KB
- Format should be JPG
- Should be a colour passport size and taken on a white background
- Should carry the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph in print at the bottom
- Candidate should not be wearing cap or goggles. Non-tinted specs are allowed.
- For Signature:
- Format should be JPG
- Should be done in running hand with black or blue pen on a white background
No.. Please note that the entire NEET application process is completely online and no offline correspondence should be done. Thus, no hard copy of application form or any other relevant document should be sent to the conducting authority.
The state selected for 15% All India Quota has no bearing on the student’s admission process since admissions to 15% All India Quota seats doesn’t have any domicile requirements. It does not matter where Class 10 or Class 12 was completed since any candidate can apply to any state except Jammu and Kashmir for the All India Quota seats in NEET 2019.
The best option to enter in this field is the state where the candidate’s permanent address is located or the state where the candidate has full domicile eligibility for 85% state quota seats.
NEET entrance examination will contain 180 multiple choice questions based on the Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany + Zoology) subjects. Each section will contain 45 questions. The total time allotted for the entrance examination is 03 hours. Likewise last year, it is expected that the examination will begin from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.
In this case, applicants will not be able to proceed with their application form submission since OTP will be required. This means they will be able to and will have to change the mobile phone number and Email ID immediately. Please be careful while filling the form and enter only the correct details.
As long as aspirants are appearing in the improvement exam only to get better marks and not because they have failed in any subjects and wish to pass, then enter the original year of passing only. If they have already cleared their Class 12 with the necessary passing marks in the first attempt, and that these marks are above the required marks for NEET eligibility, then that should be the year which an aspirant should enter in the application form.
However, if students have not cleared Class 12 and are appearing again to pass certain subjects in the exam, then they should enter as appearing and choose Code 01 as their qualifying exam code.
Such issues occurs due to drop of connectivity from the bank server to the NIC server. In such cases, bank services are sending the message to NIC servers at least two to three times a day to ensure that the dropped communication is completed. Once the payment is completed, the confirmation page of candidate will be generated. Aspirant is advised to wait for 24 hours in such problem is faced by them.
Fee which is not updated will be refunded to you by your bank/payment gateway within 7 working days excluding saturdays and sundays in the same account from where the payment has been made.
The questions asked in the exam will be from the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology which were covered in Class 11 and 12. Therefore aspirants are advised to cover all the topics mentioned in the NEET UG 2019 syllabus.
To download the hall ticket of NEET, student need to enter the registration number and password. If the application status cannot be checked, but if a candidate has the confirmation page, then they can download the admit card.
Note: Unable of downloading the NEET 2019 admit card signifies that the application form of applicant has not been accepted by the authority.
I dont have my admit card so whom should I contact for this kind of problem? It must be noted that admit card will not be sent to the participants, it will be available on the official website only. In case the participants who cannot download the admit card or faces some issues while downloading the admit card, they must immediately contact the examination conducting authority regarding the issues, or they send an email.
Participants should carry the following documents at the exam centre of NEET MBBS 2019:
- Admit card along with the passport size photograph pasted on it
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet
- Any one of the authorized (original, valid and non-expired) photo ID:PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/
As per the previous year rules, one must have passport size photograph with the following dimensions:
- Photo dimension: 2X2 inch, 35 X 45 mm or 35 X 35 mm (5 X 5 cm, 3.5 X 4.5 cm, 3.5 X 3.5 cm)
- Other details: Photograph must have white background and the date and time of taken the photograph must be mentioned.
The photograph which has been used while filling the application form and the same which has been uploaded on your admit card.
All the aspirants must reach the examination hall before 11:30 A.M. No entry is allowed after 01:30 P.M. to enter in the examination hall.
Following are the tips prepared by the Testprepkart team for the aspirants preparing for NEET exam what should be their tips to score good marks in the exam:
- Do nothing and try not to panic.
- Try to speak about your anxiety without panicking to your parents or the concerned elders.
- One can also take help of meditation to get relaxed.
- Later in the evening or afternoon (if not tired), they can go through some previous years question papers, but don’t try to solve it.
- Students should develop positive attitude. The negative thoughts can make you panic on the exam day which is not good for your marks.
- Take at least 7-8 hours of sleep.
Following are the complete details about the dress code to be suggested during the exam:
Dress code for male aspirants:
- Male candidates make sure they wear half-sleeves shirt/t-shirts at the examination. The full sleeves shirts are not allowed in the exam.
- Last year, the authority had mentioned that the clothes should be light which meant that zips, pockets, big buttons and elaborate embroidery should be avoided.
- Boys should not wear kurta-pyjamas, instead of that, they can go for trousers on the exam day.
- Shoes are also not allowed, therefore, they can wear slippers and sandals
- Dress code of female participants:
- Female candidates should avoid wearing clothes with embroidery, flowers, brooches and buttons carved on the dress.
- The clothes should be light and half-sleeves
- For footwear, girls must wear slippers and sandals with low heels. Shoes are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Females candidates are advised not to wear jewellery like earrings, ring, pendants, nose ring, necklace or any other ornaments during the time of examination.
As per the notice of NTA, NEET 2019 result will be announced on June 5 in online mode only. The result will not be sent to the student through post or any other sources.
No, the state merit list will not be published along with NEET result. National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the result for all students who appeared in the test. Candidates will be selected under 15% All India Quota scheme and are eligible to participate for counselling procedure.
For admission to 85% state quota seats, the state counselling authorities will use the NEET scores to prepare the state merit list. Based on the merit rank included in the state rank list, the admission will be granted to government and private medical colleges/institutions.
NEET score card is the result of individual participant which will be presented on the official website on June 5, 2019. Candidate's name, percentile scores, category, All India Rank, category rank and NEET cut off 2019 marks will be shown.
On the other hand, the rank letter of NEET UG 2019 will be declared through the digilocker. Candidates who will be included in the 15% All India Quota category seat allotment process will be able to download the rank letter. It will contain the 15% AIQ merit rank, category-wise rank, total and subject-wise scores of candidates.
The cut off of NEET UG 2019 will be declared along with the result. The cut off list is determined on the following factors:
- Number of candidates appeared for entrance test
- Difficulty level of exam
- Seats available under each category and college
Only after the conclusion of entrance test, the experts of coaching institutes will prepare the cut off of NEET UG based on the above prescribed factors.
- Live and real-time interactive session - Imagine where a student is sitting at the comfort of his/ her home and attending sessions which is completely live and real time interactive. At any point of time students can ask his / her doubts just like he / she does in the real classroom. This becomes more effective when the students is having a top-notch mentor.
- Small Batch size - The batch size at testprepkart is limited only to 8 students. This gives a student an opportunity to interact freely with the teachers. the reason testprekart has got this much of results in JEE, PMT and SAT so far is the small batch composition.
- Recordings - The biggest difference compared to a conventional model is that here all the classes get recorded automatically so that later on in case you want to revise a chapter for your exams or may be in case you missed a class, you can simply login and download the recording.
Our model provides a very good opportunity for strict monitoring of the student as well as the teacher.
- Check Teacher's quality - First of all, in any conventional coaching class, you can never go and sit in a class of your kid and tell him that you want to watch his teaching quality. He will just kick you out ifyou say this. However, in our model, you can simply sit beside your kid and see the quality of teaching and raise any issue you find with the teacher. Every day, we deliver more than 150 lectures in which 4000+ students login every day. Just imagine the kind of quality scrutiny our teachers have been going through every day for last 8 years and the kind of excellence in teaching we must have achieved due to that.
- Participation - You also can not sit with your kid in a conventional coaching class to see whether he is participating in the lecture or not, however in our model it is obvious.
- Random Camera - We also make it compulsory for students to keep cameras switched on which one of our team members keep switching on randomly. So suppose you are not at home and your kid during the lecture is actually not on seat or watching the roof, then suddenly his video will flash in every one's computer. Because elf this potential random embarrassment, your kid will always be attentive.
- 2 classes bunk - In case, your kid is not attending our classes without your knowledge, then after 2 consecutive class bunks, we will contact you and ask you to explain the reason.
- Reports - All test results and reports will available for you and the student both in his website account. It is available to you with comprehensive reports and in-depth analysis. The performance analysis and accuracy is part of these tests. At testprepkart, each topic, sub-topic and units are tests.
- Like minded students - For any student's test preparation, it is very important to have a focused study group. Right now, he must be having friends in school with diversified areas of interest but here in our batch, he will get 7 other students who are fully focused only on one entrance exam. This will keep him motivated as well as give him a competitive environment which is missing in Middle East.
- Real taste of coaching - We will be intentionally mixing students from India with the other middle East students in order to have a competitive edge.
- Parent Teacher meeting - During the course of 1 year, we will have 3 parent teacher meetings where you will get a chance to directly interact with the teacher and discuss in case you want anything to change/improve or in case you have any particular concern.
- Comprehensive Study material - the study material at testprepkart is divided into 2 parts. the hard copy of study material will be sent to your place by courier and the sift copy ( downloadable) will be uploaded into the student's accounts.
- No Hesitation - The best part in this model is that a student never hesitates in asking whereas in a conventional tuition class, students hesitate thinking that people will laugh at him.
- Continuous doubt removal - Doubt removal is an integral part of any course preparation and we support that by a continuous doubt removal sessions. Whenever teacher completes teaching a topic, he will give students and opportunity to ask any doubt. The students can also post their doubts in the discussion forum.
JEE - Main, JEE- Advanced, BITSAT, sate level Engineering exams / PMT / AIIMS / NEET and other state level medical exams / SAT I / SAT Subject tests / CBSE - all grades / IGCSE / any other board for PCMB / IB / AP / ACT and any exam that deals with Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, English and Aptitude.
Yes, Our sessions are completely live and real-time interactive. Students speak with the teacher through voice not through chat. At any point fo time, they can ask and interact with the teacher just like they do in real classroom with their school teachers.
Due to the time zone difference between India and other middle East countries, our live sessions are started late at night. A student comes from school, takes rest does his homework and then he can attend our live sessions. We have got weekdays and weekend batches.
Head phone with mic., A computer, 1 MBPS of speed, If you want you can use a webcam.
The study material is divided into 2 parts - hard copy and soft copy. Hard copy is sent to your respective lace by courier and soft copy is uploaded into the students accounts. The material is comprehensive and designed by our research and development team. The study material is updated time to time as per the changing Pattern of various exams.
The test series is live and online. There are plenty of tests, more than 200, generally for any course. It tests each and every topic and sub topic of the course taught. The types of tests are topic tests, unit tests, part tests, full tests, mock tests. These for all grades and all exams. The analysis of all these tests are saved so that students and parents can keep the track of performance. The tests also check accuracy, related rank and other important aspects of an exam.
You need to inform us through various contact forms available on testprepkart website. You can also write to email@example.com or can give a call to +91 9999001864 or 8800123492.
Yes, all the live sessions are recorded, and after the live sessions, these are uploaded onto the student's accounts. These recorded sessions are students property and they can keep it with them forever after downloading. You can access all these recordings in your account.
Yes, if a student is not able to clear all his doubts in regular doubt removal sessions, he can write to the operations for extra doubt removal sessions
With a humble beginning, today in the current year we given 474 results in JEE, 318 results in PMT and more than 2000 results in SAT subject tests and SAT 1. The CBSE toppers for Gulf regions are testprepkart students.
Online bank transfer / Cheque / Draft
Yes, it is available for selected courses.
You can view the recordings and come at par.
All your teachers are bests like Ex-IITians and from AIIMS or from top institutes of India and abroad. they are true teacher material. All have minimum experience of 5 to 7 years.
Our live sessions are started late at night. A student comes from school, takes rest does his homework and then he can attend our live sessions. We have got weekdays and weekend batches.
- Fill up the online enrolment form
- make payment and send payment proof
- Send your complete postal address for dispatch of material
It depends upon course to course. Please go through the specific course details available on our website.
The tests are conducted after every phase. It depends upon the program opted.
Yes, with a prior appointment, it can be done.
Only eight students per batch.
After every phase, parents are sent feedback by the teachers through operations or academic. Parents are also updated about PTM about the performance of their wards. parents can check test series in student's account, in order to check their performance.
Normally, the week days of classes for a batch are fixed throughout the session ,whereas, the time table for a week is displayed into the accounts of the students. the schedule is also displayed in the student's account.
Yes, during school examination a rigorous revision is done and prior to on day or exam session is not conducted so that students can write school exams freely.
Yes, there is scholarship for meritorious students. It is from 10 to 15% of the tuition fee.
When a student joins testprepkart program, it is made clear that testprepkart will also take care of board exams and school subjects. Apart from testprepkart gives him / her enough time so that student can also attend sessions somewhere else, if he / she really wants to.
Yes, the days and time for batches are fixed, However, for 1 on 1 program is fixed. This gives ample amount of time and a hassle free approach to the students to exercise extra activities.