|Course Name||For Grade||Duration||Starting On||Details|
|SAT II Course||12th||42 Hrs||09/12/2018||Details|
|SAT II Coaching||12th||60 Hrs||16/12/2018||Details|
|SAT II Preparation||11th||72 Hrs||23/12/2018||Details|
|SAT II Classes||11th||90 Hrs||30/12/2018||Details|
|SAT II Online Test Series||12th||No Live Classes||Open||Details|
|SAT Subject Test Dates||Registration Deadline||Score Release|
|March 9, 2019||February 8, 2019||March 22, 2019|
|May 5, 2019||April 6, 2019||May 17, 2019|
|June 1, 2019||May 3, 2019||July 10, 2019|
We feel glad for being the most trusted and result-arranged SAT Instructing Foundation in Middle Eastern nations among the NRI understudies and guardians.
Our SAT Training classes are not only walk you through with just “How To Do”, rather we walk you through “What To Do + Time Management” as well. Our comprehensive approach stands you out from the crowd and make you ace SAT with an incredible score.
To guarantee this we have worked out an ideal showing instructional method for SAT NRI understudies, which should be pursued to break the horrifying SAT examinations.
It's very apparent and basic to understanding the hole between the instruction level in the Middle East and in the United States. We designed our curriculum by keeping this gap in mind. In view of this reality our encouraging instructional method works dependably if there should be an occurrence of understudies planning for SAT entrance test.
Live and Interactive:Our Virtual Classroom feature facilitates students a live and interactive experience. Students with just a mere 2 MBPS internet speed could access the class from anywhere in the world. Students can connect to our virtual whiteboard on their laptops and would experience a renaissance beyond the traditional physical coaching experience.
- 1) Teachers play the most important role in the student’s learning and progress. And there is no substitute for a qualified and experienced teacher. Thus TestprepKart brings for their students a panel of the most qualified and highly experienced group of faculty members. Our teachers belong to Harvard, Wharton, Yale, Stanford and Maryland.
- 2) The faculty members specialize in their subjects where they are undisputed experts- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology are assisted by other experts as well when it comes to preparing the course material as well as Tests, Assignments and Practice problems.
- 3) Most of the faculty members are alumni of Harvard, Wharton, Yale, Stanford and Maryland, IITs/BITS Pilani and other top ranked Engineering institutes with the best grasp on the SAT II preparation strategies and techniques.
- 4) Faculty members for the live classes are selected through a rigorous recruitment process that considers their subject knowledge, conceptual understanding and their style of teaching, which should make it easy for students to understand and apply the concepts.
- 5) The faculty panel will be enlarged according to demands and TestprepKart takes proper care that they are trained in the technical aspects of Live classes as well so as to make optimum use of the students’ time through their teaching and timely tests as well as course material sharing.
- 6) All faculties try to remain updated with any changes in the exam patterns of SAT II etc and TestprepKart takes care to keep them abreast with any new developments or any new topic knowledge required.
Study Material:Students get their SAT study material uploaded in their student’s accounts on TestprepKart. In cases where the hard copy of study material is requested – It will be sent by courier.
Online Test Series for SAT II
- 1) Live Test Series are tests taken at regular intervals along with the progress in syllabus determine a student’s progress and performance in a test environment.
- 2) It identifies a student’s weaknesses and strengths as well as benchmarks his/her performance with peers from across India and other countries.
- 3) In total 30 tests across subjects will be taken in the academic session for the students at dates scheduled beforehand.
- 4) The syllabus of the tests will be known beforehand and can be taken anytime on that time in the 24 hour period.
- 5) The pattern will be MCQs of 3 hours just as tests are taken for SAT II.
- 6) The periodic tests are to remove the fear and anxiety of tests from the mind of students as lesser number of chapters will ease them into the test taking mode while preparing them for bigger challenges ahead.
- 7) Besides the LTS, completed syllabus tests will be taken nearing the end of the academic sessions for the assessment of grasp of the entire course.
- 8) These tests will measure a student’s performance against the yearly goals and will help him/her determine his efforts and progress in the year and thus plan for the next year accordingly.
- 9) After the full syllabus tests, the students will get a one-to-one mentoring and guidance session with a faculty member to discuss the progress against plan and then plan for the next year with expectations in mind.
Assessment Reports:Students can daily assessments to do before they join the session so that the complete focus is given to problem-solving during the classes.
Doubt Removal Sessions:
- 1) The Doubt Clearing sessions provide additional attention and guidance to the students especially helping those students who couldn't understand a concept at first which hampers their performance.
- 2) It keeps in mind those types of students who hesitate to ask their doubts during the live classes.
- 3) It is a periodic feature available at TestprepKart throughout the academic session for all the classes.
- 4) DCSs encourage students to clarify their doubts in time without affecting their future performance. This is ensured through proper grasping of the concepts/basics of any subject.
- 5) The members of faculty are available at specific timings for Doubt Clearing sessions as scheduled beforehand.
- 6) Since these sessions are more personal and informal than normal classes, students get more attention and are more involved. This can motivate them to improve their performances with renewed energy and focus.
- 7) For anyone who has missed any class either because of late admission or due to some other reason in-between can find the DCSs quite useful to cover those parts after they have gone through the recorded video of the class.
- 8) The DCSs are most beneficial for students who aren’t quite confident in any particular subject or chapter which is affecting their overall performance.. Through DCSs students can increase their hold on the subject.
Class Recordings:All the classes conducted on TestprepKart for SAT is recorded automatically and gets updated in students account in 24 hrs for revision purpose.
Get In Touch
Al Maranbea Street, Exit 18 Al Khail Road, Al Marabea East - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- +91 - 8800 1234 92