About NTSE Admit Card
The NTSE Admit Card 2017 (stage 1) was available upto November 1 2017 on all the official websites. The candidate was required to enter the application number and date of birth to download the Admit Card. The stage 1 exams were conducted on November 5, 6, and 13, 2017 in offline mode.
How To Download The NTSE Admit Card
1. The candidates who wish to apply for NTSE can get the forms offline.
2. The eligible candidates would also receive the card through post.
3. The Admit card (stage 1) can be downloaded online from the NCERT official website.
a. Visit the official website of NTSE
b. Click on the official link for downloading the NTSE 2017 Admit Card.
c. Enter ‘Application number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
d. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
e. Download and print Admit Card displayed on the screen.
4. After receiving the hall ticket in hand, cross check all the details.
5. In case there is any change required the student needs to contact the authorities immediately.
6. In case there is no photo or signature on the admit card, carry a photo and a photo id proof original to the exam hall.
Details to be checked on the NTSE Admit Card
The following details needs to be checked thoroughly on the NTSE Admit Card
1. Address of the test centre
2. Test date and time
3. Admit card number
4. Photograph of the student
5. Personal details of Candidate
6. Course and Subject
1. The Valid photo ID proof along with the NTSE Admit Card need to be to the exam centre are as the exam department would have a id check to prevent fraud.
2. The Link to download the NTSE Admit Card would not be available after exam, hence the Admit card needs to be placed safely.
3. Take multiple copies and save an online copy of the Admit card for future correspondence.
4. Candidates should not carry any (calculator, Mathematical table, etc) prohibited items to examination hall.
JEE Mains & Advance Preparation Resources
|JEE Physics||JEE Chemistry||JEE Mathematics|